Sunday, November 1, 2015

Save yourself from this untoward generation

Your destiny is in your hands: What will you do?

Question, have God forsaken his people? No


Rom: 11-1  I say then, Hath God cast away his people? God forbid. For I also am an Israelite, of the seed of Abraham, of the tribe of Benjamin.

In Deut: 28 chapt: God had Moses to tell Israel if they harken, obey, and do all his commandments, God said he would set them on high above all the nations of the earth and began to pronounce many blessings upon them if they obey. God also told Israel if you rebel all these curses will come upon thee to over take thee.

We know Israel decided to walk after the dictates of their own wicked heart, following after the lust of the flesh the lust of the eyes and the pride of life. In doing those things disregarding the word of the Lord; the curse came upon them.

Amos: 3,2-3  You only have I known of all the families of the earth: therefore I will punish you for all your iniquities.v-3 Can two walk together, except they be agreed? Israel did this to themselves

Dan: 9,9-11  To the Lord our God belong mercies and forgiveness, though we have rebelled against him;
  • v-10 Neither have we obeyed the voice of the Lord our God, to walk in his laws, which he set before us by his servants the prophets.
  • v-11 Yea, all Israel have transgressed thy law, even by departing, that they might not obey thy voice; therefore the curse is poured upon us, and the oath that is written in the law of Moses the servant of God, because we have sinned against him.
  • v-12 And he hath confirmed his words, which he spake against us, and against our judges that judged us, by bringing upon us a great evil: for under the whole heaven hath not been done as hath been done upon Jerusalem
.
God's promise to Israel

Jer: 32,37-41 Behold, I will gather them out of all countries, whither I have driven them in mine anger, and in my fury, and in great wrath; and I will bring them again unto this place, and I will cause them to dwell safely:
  • v-38 And they shall be my people, and I will be their God:
  • v-39 And I will give them one heart, and one way, that they may fear me for ever, for the good of them, and of their children after them:
  • v-40 And I will make an everlasting covenant with them, that I will not turn away from them, to do them good; but I will put my fear in their hearts, that they shall not depart from me.
  • v-41 Yea, I will rejoice over them to do them good, and I will plant them in this land assuredly with my whole heart and with my whole soul.

Ez: 11,16-17
  • v-16 Therefore say, Thus saith the Lord God; Although I have cast them far off among the heathen, and although I have scattered them among the countries, yet will I be to them as a little sanctuary in the countries where they shall come.
  • v-17 Therefore say, Thus saith the Lord God; I will even gather you from the people, and assemble you out of the countries where ye have been scattered, and I will give you the land of Israel.

Is: 11,10-12 And in that day there shall be a root of Jesse, which shall stand for an ensign of the people; to it shall the Gentiles seek: and his rest shall be glorious.
  • v-11 And it shall come to pass in that day, that the Lord shall set his hand again the second time to recover the remnant of his people, which shall be left, from Assyria, and from Egypt, and from Pathros, and from Cush, and from Elam, and from Shinar, and from Hamath, and from the islands of the sea.
  • v-12 And he shall set up an ensign for the nations, and shall assemble the outcasts of Israel, and gather together the dispersed of Judah from the four corners of the earth.

Yes, God said he would gather his people not man as those Israelis that are in the land have announced Israel is back, not so. When Israel return to their own land you will find the animals doing this;

Is: 65-25 The wolf and the lamb shall feed together, and the lion shall eat straw like the bullock: and dust shall be the serpent's meat. They shall not hurt nor destroy in all my holy mountain, saith the Lord
.
Matt: 23-37 In that Israel would not save themselves by obeying the word of the Lord and turning from idols and other worldly lust; we live in these horrendous conditions today because of the curse on us.

However, Jesus died paid the price and God raised him from the dead that every man can have a right to salvation. For God is not willing that any should parish but that all should come to repentance. 2Pet: 3-9

Rom: 11-1  I say then, Hath God cast away his people? God forbid. For I also am an Israelite, of the seed of Abraham, of the tribe of Benjamin.

Acts: 4-12  Neither is there salvation in any other: for there is none other name under heaven given among men, whereby we must be saved.

Therefore we must fight the good fight of faith daily so we can withstand the wiles of the devil,  working out our salvation with fear and trembling, in hope that at the end we will receive the promise of eternal life.

Now I will show you millions of saints that have kept God's Commandments, lived by his word of righteousness and have walked perfect before him

Rev: 7,1-4  Rev; 20-4  Heb: 1-40  1Kg: 19-18  Lk: 1,26-33:

Ecc: 13-14  Let us hear the conclusion of the whole matter: fear God and keep his Commandments.

Be Blessed
Bro James Stearns

No comments:

Post a Comment